Sunday, June 23, 2024

 


This summer looks like..

-- hundreds of rounds down the slide at the new neighborhood pool.

-- a successful dentist appointment - Cal with no tears (though some hesitancy!) and Elle sitting by herself in the chair and clutching on to every word the say about losing more teeth and which ones are permanent "I was like this *drops mouth open* when they said that some of my teeth are already permanent. I didn't know I already had some permanent teeth!".

-- backyard pool under the shade of the tree.

-- not being able to keep up with the volume of ice cream sandwiches and drumsticks consumed.

-- Cal stating "I think a storm is coming." anytime he feels the wind outdoors.

-- the kids absolutely loving time together but also erupting into epic sibling brawls ending in tears and injuries.

-- speaking of injuries, Cal has more bruises on his shins then we can count. He is having a blast this summer!


xo,


Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment