Sunday, April 16, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 47


This week we..
-- celebrated Easter with T's family on Saturday and my family on Sunday! We always enjoy being with our families (and the great food!) but I'd forgotten how much fun it is to do an Easter Egg Hunt with the younger kids! I made sure I let everyone know that those cleverly hid eggs were my idea. My family's meal was also a lot of fun with a few new faces around it (a few friends & extended family!). We are loving the holidays even more now that we've moved (at the time, I wondered if the drive would be irritating, but we still love having protected time together so it hasn't been much of a bother!).
-- helped T's mom move in to her new place! We actually made it work before we celebrated Easter - and thanks to friends from church - we had the trailer unpacked in under 1 hour! I don't know if we are much help - but we love to share our opinion and help with each step! We are so glad she is nearby!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment