Sunday, April 23, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 48

Pre-wedding snap shot!
This week..
-- we spent half the weekend in Omaha for a wedding! It was a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony and it was fun to catch up with T's old coworkers. It also gave us an excuse to see other friends, spend time with family, golf (T) and help with the family with some landscaping (K). We also got to eat at a new local restaurant and see my brother rocking it at his job!
-- T is back in study mode for license number two! He's dedicated - he even read from the text book while we drove (unfortunately he read mostly out loud.. I am now well versed in annuities and options!).
-- was my last week of Practice Management lectures this month - I just have my own clinic and a day of education next week - and then next month I am going to dedicate to "procedures". So I'll spend most of my time at the hospital jumping between services (and hopefully doing a lot of OB!). Should be a good month!

xo,
Krista
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment