Sunday, April 22, 2018

HO3-- WEEK 42


This week..
-- T and my Dad were able to go to the Spring Game to kick-off the Scott Frost season! Unfortunately, I was on-call, so we weren't able to sneak in one more Husker "game" pre-baby but I was stoked T was still able to go. He says they had a good time, and thankfully, the rain held off! We're excited about this next era for Husker Football!
-- I took my board exam! Monday I reported to the testing center right after 8am and I walked out a few minutes before noon - finished with the exam! You're allowed over 6 hours for testing and 100 minutes of allowed break time. Well, I finished the first group of questions and didn't really need a break for any reason so I just went on to the next.. and the next.. and eventually I finished the whole test without a break! I typically finish tests early and use few breaks - but I fully expected to have a different technique being 34 weeks pregnant. Turns out - I'd rather finish at noon and meet T for lunch! The best part of this whole story - I already received email preliminary confirmation that I PASSED! New this year, as long as you aren't borderline you receive early notice of your likely outcome. So, now my evenings are filled with packing boxes and focusing on more exciting things!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment