Sunday, April 29, 2018

HO3-- WEEK 43


This week...
-- for Journal Club (the monthly gathering of my program director and fellow residents) we met at a nearby local historical site. As always, we had an interesting program (this time learning some of the history of the Oregon Trail in our area at one of the few known, marked graves along the trail). After we visited the historical site, we enjoyed dinner and chatter at a local restaurant. I've thoroughly enjoyed my training here in Grand Island and will be sad to say goodbye to my coworkers next month!
-- I finished my rotation with an OB/GYN in a nearby town. We spent Friday morning in the OR (love it!) but had a longer-than-normal break before we were back in clinic that afternoon. I capitalized on that time and had a long-lunch on the patio of one of my all-time favorite restaurants. The gorgeous spring weather is finally here! In fact, I even got a mild sunburn on my arms! It felt like a fun celebration of the end of a rotation as well as a fleeting quiet, solitary moment before this baby arrives in less than a month! And now, T and I can finally pack up our winter gear (we were already fooled once!).

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment