Sunday, March 4, 2018

HO3-- WEEK 35

-- we have been loving this Spring weather! T has been grilling our dinners each night and we have the windows open in our townhouse for most of the evening. This weather is always so welcomed after a crisp winter! It also makes this baby's due date seem just around the corner (though we should have almost 3 months!).
-- I joined T at a work event this week at a local community theater. The bank is the corporate sponsor for the current show, Dial M for Murder (based off the Alfred Hitchock movie starring Grace Kelly), so they hosted an event with heavy hors d'oeuvres and a dry-run of the show! We love to support community events - especially the fine arts!
-- I have been in the grind with a case report due later this month and boards a few weeks after. Not to mention I'm now helping with the 4-year-olds at church and have a couple life support classes to re-certify in the mix too. It's sort of non-stop from here until the middle of April. Thankfully, I'm feeling great this pregnancy but I do notice a difference with call and how much I can accomplish off the to-do list. T keeps politely reminding me that I may not be able to tackle as much as I could pre-pregnancy. We shall see! He's great keeping things going on the home-front picking up the slack with chores and what-not. He's the best!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment