Sunday, February 4, 2018

HO3-- WEEK 31

The food highlight of my week - a serious milkshake at a local burger joint
This week..
-- I'm trying to look at the "glass half-full", so, with that perspective, we've both stimulated the economy and supported local business/contractors by hiring an electrician, plumber, HVAC guy, and exterminator in the past week! That was on-top of paying over $500 between our gas and electric bill at the new place. Yeah. Not what I wanted to spend money on this week. We feel totally nickel-and-dimed and are definitely not going to buy any fun baby stuff for a while! But, I think most of those issues are now taken care of, so we'll stick to that glass half-full perspective!
-- started a new month which means two things! (1) My fabulous grandma had a birthday! Love you Grandma E! (2) I started a new rotation! I will be spending my time outside of my own clinic in Kearney with the Sports Medicine clinic. I'm very excited because it is something I don't have much experience with! Unfortunately, I haven't been out there yet because I've been busy on Labor and Delivery (which is a very good reason to not be on my rotation - according to this OB-loving doctor!). So, for these next few months, I'll be balancing my rotation, clinic, call, studying for boards, and putting together a poster for a research poster. It's going to be busy around here!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment