Sunday, October 15, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 15

The best part of this week's Husker game was definitely the Taco Box from El Tucan!
This week...
-- T celebrated a birthday! 365 days until he turns thirty! We celebrated with a simple dinner at Gram's (T chose tacos for dinner!). Of course, she made one of his favorite desserts - pumpkin bars! We have tickets for the Garth Brooks concert next weekend to really celebrate but I was strongly instructed to not purchase any other gifts since we're spending so much on the garage addition. I managed to comply by passing along my favorite idea to my family.  We look forward to seeing them next weekend and celebrating my Dad's birthday too!
-- our lot is still a muddy mess. We've heard they poured the floor of the garage but had to hold off on the section of driveway we're replacing because it was just too wet. However, we did find a new vendor/installer for our garage door! That was stressful until it was finalized. I think the only purchases we have left are the light fixtures? Hopefully more significant progress next week.

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment