Sunday, October 8, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 14

[ Jones Design Company ]
This week..
-- begins a super busy month for both T and I. He has work responsibilities in almost every city but our own - including a trip out of state towards the end of the month. Things are busy with the youth group at church (parades! canned food drives! halloween!). And some fun things too! T had a birthday next week, we have tickets to one of of his favorite concerts, and we just found out we get to spend a weekend with 2 of my siblings & see our cousins' new babies! So we're sort of in survival mode - but it's a great busy!
-- I've been working in the ER when I'm not in my own clinic. Our ER is like many others - there are a few emergencies, many sick patients, and even more coughs/colds/sore ankles. Most of my day feels like my own clinic (or even simpler because they only have one complaint/concern!) but I'm trying to be there during the busier times and seek out the less-common things.
-- I can't end the blog post without a garage update! It was super frustrating this week when we were told the by big-box-store where we ordered the garage door (which, we ordered in person, asking specifically about this issue..) that they were cancelling our order because their installer refused to travel to Holdrege. Sort of  a big deal as the footings are already poured for this oversized door that is no longer a thing. Thankfully, T made a million phone calls and we've found another supplier and installer for price that is in the same ball-park. There was no physical progress made this week because it was a rainy/soggy mess. But maybe by next week it will start to look like a structure?

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment