Sunday, September 17, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 11


This week..
-- ended with Birthday celebrations! I was on-call Thursday, my actual birthday, but it left the weekend open to party! T and I had a fabulous dinner on Friday night at Sozo in Kearney before heading to the new house for the night. The barstools we ordered for the kitchen island had been shipped which felt like a gift to me! Saturday we watched the Husker game and then went out for steak with T's family. Finally, today we met my family in Holdrege for lunch + cake + a tour of the new place with Gma! It was basically the perfect weekend! I'm looking forward to this 28th year of life!
-- felt like nature was partying with us because we had a butterfly migration through the city with thousands of butterflies. I was almost distracted the first few times I drove because there would be so many in my vision - but I've since adjusted. I've also been totally smitten with the Black-eyed Susans along the interstate (though their season is now over).

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment