Sunday, September 10, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 10


This week..
-- we're sure grateful to live in the Midwest! As we have friends stranded in a hotel in the Caribbean and others sleeping in a Tampa hospital office due to give birth any-day so unable to evacuate, we're thankful for the blue skies, and ultimately, our safety. Sending love to all those affected by the most recent hurricanes!
-- was a new month, so a new rotation! Unfortunately things fell through with my prior arrangements for this month, but I was able to scramble and I'm now completing my second (and final) month of general surgery. As a medical student and in residency in Omaha, surgery rotations are long, hectic hours. In Grand Island, they are good to us and we participate in surgeries of our choosing and in their clinic when we don't have our own. We don't follow the patients in the hospital or take call - so it is an enjoyable month.
-- is the week before my birthday, and I think we all can agree that adult birthdays don't have the same sparkle as when we were kids. However, I've had fun this week poking around the internet considering frivolous purchases "because it's my birthday". Ha. I haven't made many - but it has been fun looking through all the new beauty products, fashion for this season, etc. Shopping sure isn't the same in a small town! Also, our new barstools came in the mail which felt like a great birthday present!

xo,
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Medical Fridge Gross Volume 400 Ltrs 6 x fully adjustable plastic-coated Steel Shelves 5-year Warranty on compressor SMS or E-mail Alert in case of Power failure or Temp.Medical Freezer

    ReplyDelete