Sunday, May 21, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 52

Service project with the youth from church (between rain showers!)
This week..
-- T, his mom, grandma, and grandpa got to go to the local arena football game and sit in a suite! T tells me that the team played well and ultimately won (I had to work so I just have to take his word for it!). We love watching any type of live sports - but especially football!
-- T also got to spend some time with my family as he worked in Omaha a few days this week. My beautiful mama had a birthday and one of my siblings sent her a new board game, Hive. He came home proclaiming we need to own it for ourselves - so it must be fun! We love the excuse of crashing with them whenever we are in town!
-- I stayed busy (-er) with work this week as there were a few more patients on labor and delivery than there has been the previous weeks. My Saturday call, in contrast, was pretty benign. You can never guess which shifts will be busier than others! I'm still roaming the hospital picking up whatever procedures are available for the remainder of the month. It's been a nice month to have the flexibility of creating my own schedule but I am starting to crave a little more structure. Next month, I'll rotate again with Cardiology.

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment