Monday, May 8, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 50


This week...
-- we bought some new appliances for our house during the Berkshire Hathaway sales at Nebraska Furniture Mart. You know, exciting things like a refrigerator and washer/dryer! It's definitely nice to save some$$$ but it was still a painful swipe.. At least I got to stop in and see my family! I visited NFM Thurday around noon and I was honestly there for a total of 10 minutes before I was done. Highly recommend  running over on a lunch hour next year if you want to avoid the crowds!
-- we made it to the golf course.. TWICE! It's been beautiful weather so I've been all-in to drive the cart while T golfs. Sometimes I even walk to the green and pull the flag. I'm super helpful lol. He's still spending the majority of the day studying for another licensing test he takes this week but he'll take some time off for the important things in life.. He's excited to get through this next test because then he can start to actually work while he studies for any future exams. 

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment