Sunday, January 8, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 33


This week..
-- we re-subscribed to Hello Fresh for a few weeks. We got in a bad habit of eating out/not cooking during the holidays so we're hoping this jump-starts our typical eat-at-home-together pattern. We're also enjoying the break from the mental energy it takes to meal-plan and grocery shop. Plus, we love trying new meals!
-- I switched rotations and I am back on OB/GYN! I love this rotation despite the sometimes unpredictable/long hours. With each repetition of the rotation, we are given more privileges in the operating room which is also exciting. There are less deliveries expected this month (2/3rd compared to the fall) and you can feel the difference in the pace. I have the best job <3
-- we were also up to other shenanigans. I promise we will post more if this project works out.. but let's just say we're both distracted running numbers again and again. Could be fun!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment