Sunday, September 11, 2016

HO2-- WEEK 15


This week..
-- my Omaha family came out for dinner! It was an early birthday party for mwah, but, I was more excited just to see them all. We've sure missed them since we've moved! It was great to share a meal, good laughs, and show them our new home! I also dug out an old 'home video' my sister and I made summarizing our trips to California in High School - hilarious! T and I are blessed with the best families!
-- we spent Labor Day at the Nebraska State fair! I was in charge of the schedule and we saw nearly every event. We ate many classic fair treats: corndogs, fried oreos, fried twinkies, sweet corn on a stick, Dole whip, spiral potato chips, and a fried snickers bar. I think both T and I were only disappointed we didn't save room for a turkey leg! Next year I'll be sure to wear sunscreen because I got a terrible burn which took 96 hours before it was non-painful to the touch. Yuck. I forget how little sun I get thanks to residency. Whoops!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment