Sunday, July 3, 2016

HO2-- WEEK 5

One corner of our house without clutter!
This week..
-- I was assigned an additional overnight ICU shift and for whatever reason, that one rocked my sleep routine! I'm super grateful I didn't have to jump right in to another rotation and instead get to relax with T on this long weekend. I'm not on my A-game yet - but just give me a few more days of regular sleep without constant pages and I'll be back on my feet!
-- I'm officially in Grand Island with T! Yay! I brought an entire car full of stuff with me so it's taken most of the weekend to find a place for it all.. but we're close to settled! (except the office.. but everyone gets a clutter spot, right?) It still feels like a mirage to be together for good - but sitting in church together this morning and stocking the fridge with groceries is a good start. We thought we slimmed down our belongings before we left Omaha, but we are still finding things we can do without. The more we give away, the more relaxing our home feels. It's sort of addicting!
-- We're looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July - the boys on the golf course and us girls likely at the pool! I can't help but have a heart full of gratitude for all the men & women who have and are fighting to keep us safe in this country. I often take freedom of speech and religion for granted but I'm grateful to have a day to stop and appreciate those things we accept as "normal". #merica

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment