Monday, June 22, 2015

HO1-- WEEK 3

clockwise from top left: smoked chili cheddar + bacon cheddar + le device de bourgogne + garlic and fine herbs gournay 
Italian truffle cheese w/ grapes, dried apricots, olives, dark chocolate almonds & crackers
This week I...
-- gave myself permission to put together a fancy cheese tray for Father's day (even though it probably doesn't fit in the "let's pay off our student loans ASAP" budget). It was delicious! And I had a blast at Trader Joe's picking out the ingredients. 
-- didn't always make it home from work before T headed to bed. But, he's the best, and I'm glad that at least one of us gets to keep a regular schedule! Hopefully our schedules will mesh better this coming week. 
-- was able to spend Saturday afternoon helping T's mom shop for a new car! (And sharing a delicious lunch when we needed a break from the 90F heat!) We had a blast and the typical summer weather was a great test for each of the vehicles. 
-- spent some quality time with friends and enjoyed the depth of our conversation. I also got to spoil a few friends with some treats! I'm definitely someone who "feeds the people they love". 
-- have a new next-door neighbor! It's one of my favorite people in the whole world, so, I'm beyond stoked. It does make the thought of moving next year more bittersweet.. I am going to cope by just "staying in the moment".

Love you all! Stay cool in this humid weather!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment