Sunday, May 31, 2015

EUROPE TRIP 2015

I have some serious blogging to do! T and I just returned from an amazing trip to the Western Mediterranean with my parents. It was a whirlwind of a trip where we visited 3 countries in essentially 10 days. If it wasn't for the jet lag, I'd think it was all a dream... We have 2,600 pictures to sift through -- so for now I'll leave you with a few highlights:


ROME



VATICAN CITY


 NAPLES/SORRENTO/POSITANO





POMPEII



BARCELONA




PALMA DE MALLORCA




MARSEILLES, FRANCE





FLORENCE




PISA

ALLURE OF THE SEAS








Boy, that didn't even scratch the surface of our trip! My first scan for "highlights" included 80 pictures! That said, it will probably take me a while to properly document this trip...

Tomorrow I work for the first time as doctor. I'll be working in the ER at both UNMC and the VA this month (as well as 2 days in my clinic at Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue). I've been down in these ERs to accept patients for admission many times -- but this will be new to be the one doing the workup! This should be a good month but, of course, I have the first-day-of-a-new-month-jitters. Wish me luck!

xo,
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment