Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fourth Anniversary

My schedule is pretty crazy right now, but I can't help but grab a few free seconds to publicly say Happy Four Years to my amazing husband.

When T and I said "I do" four years ago, I knew that we would have fun and that he would do his best to support me through my medical training. But I had no idea the magnitude of either of those things. There is no way to accurately document the pure joy T and I have experienced in our time together. We have incredible happiness with even the ordinary moments of our life. There is no chance that I could have survived medical school without his constant love, understanding, and unconditional support. I feel incredibly blessed that he took a chance on me and I thank God everyday for him. 


Here's to many more years sweety! Thanks for showing me the world, supporting me when I have weak moments, and helping me to become the best version of myself. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment