Sunday, January 18, 2015

SI-- WEEK TWENTY NINE

This is likely going to be the shortest blog post I've written.. but tomorrow I'll be working all day & night at the VA. I planned to write a little something during some down time (maybe during lunch or dinner?) but one of our team members is ill and we will be running with a small crew - so I'll type up a quick little somethin' now!

T and I have been having fun this month. We're snagging time together when we have it. Life is simple - we mostly stay in and rent movies from Redbox. Tonight we grabbed dinner from Ingredient while we watched The Maze Runner (I ordered my favorite salad to sort of "pregame" with lots of nutrients before a 30+ hour shift tomorrow where I will likely eat more sugar than I should..) This weekend I made stuffed peppers and chicken + wild rice to pack for my meals while I'm at work. You have to be strategic for weekend "long-call" days because the canteen and coffee bar aren't open! Made that mistake once.. won't make it again :)

You've seen these pictures before.. but it doesn't really change from one call night to the next!

Looking ahead at my iCal, this upcoming week looks pretty routine. T is excited to have Monday off work for MLK day! He plans to get serious about researching the cities we will visit on our cruise. The VA will run a skeleton crew on Monday.. but I'll be post-call and napping in the afternoon anyway :) Sorry for the simple post -- love you all and hope you have a fabulous week!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment