Sunday, January 27, 2019


This week..
-- the living room furniture we ordered finally arrived! We have been married 7 years and this is first time we have furnished our living space with new furniture - it's so fun!  Plus, our living room has sight-lines from many spots on our main level so we get to enjoy the updated space even when we aren't in the room. We picked out an inclining sofa which was the perfect compromise for us - it reclines a significant amount but is more attractive than a typical reclining sofa. We also balanced it with a super comfortable chair with some personality so it has really elevated the space. The only negative is I've been tempted to be super lazy and just spend all evening enjoying the new furniture!
-- ended with a weekend of call. T is fabulous and makes solo-parenting look easy! For me, it's an intense weekend - a multitasking marathon with little sleep. Although a lot of my job is spent glued to a computer screen with all the documentation and orders I have to place - its a physically exhausting weekend. It often stays busy enough that it feels like you're running from one task to another. Add in pumping to keep Elle fed and it leads to even less sleep! However, I was so happy to be able to cover the ER this weekend as we had multiple life-threatening cases that were so rewarding to diagnose and help manage. As much as I enjoy my work, I am even more excited to be home and spend time with the family!

xo,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment