Sunday, December 3, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 22


This week..
-- we have another garage update! (You're probably as anxious as we are for it to be DONE) They've finished the siding and both doors are in place! Unfortunately, the exterior lights we had shipped arrived cracked so this weekend we found ourselves in Omaha buying replacements. Once the shutters and exterior lights are hung - the project will be officially finished! (Technically, we have a couple of future projects we will do once we get there - paint the foundation, paint the floor, and insulate/drywall the interior) I've only seen pictures since it was framed, so I am excited to see it in person (and to get the final invoice behind us!)
-- began a new month so a new rotation! I am spending the month in Saint Paul, NE (about 30 minutes from Grand Island) where I'll be working in the clinic and the ER. I imagine I will see mostly acute-care visits (coughs, colds, aches & pains, etc) but only time will tell! I also bit the bullet and registered for my board exam this week. Last month I jokingly called it "No-spend November" and I tried to keep unnecessary purchases to a minimum. Well, I kicked December off with a bang by spending over $2,000 between the test and study materials. Yuck. But I suppose it is worth it to be considered a board-certified family physician! I'll take the test the 2nd week of April so I'm not in the thick of studying... yet.

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment