Sunday, November 26, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 21

This week..
-- we celebrated Thanksgiving with our families! (My family's holiday is the only one pictured because my mom is so great at documenting everything!) We spent Thursday in Omaha where T started the day with a Turkey Bowl with some friends from high school. We came home to no power! Thankfully, it only lasted a couple hours and then we were back to meal prep! We had a smaller crowd as none of my siblings were able to travel. But, after the meal and the annual Wind Symphony Holiday Concert at the Holland, we ended the day with the highlight - video chatting each of my siblings! Friday we were back to Grand Island as I was on-call. Of course it was a night when I was needed at the hospital from 2-7am. But we still made our plans to be on the road to Lincoln Saturday morning. We had another feast in Lincoln with T's family (prime rib! green bean casserole! cornbread dressing! cranberry salad! and our contribution - my family's pumpkin pie!). We couldn't have asked for a better weekend with our families! Now, time to get in the Christmas Spirit!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment