Sunday, April 2, 2017

HO2-- WEEK 45


This week..
-- I spent the majority of my time at a conference center for the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians. We had a variety of lectures (hello, primary care, we gotta know it all..) but I was also able to spend some time catching up with a few of my very best friends as well as my coworkers from Omaha (who are either still in Omaha or also in training at other rural sites in Nebraska). It was so fun to hear what everyone has been up to (and meet the new babies!). Of course, I also made a quick trip to a salon and the outlet mall on my way out of town! I've adjusted to shopping online but I won't pass up the traditional method when it is convenient!
-- was my last with orthopedics - this next month is Practice Management. From what I understand, the bulk of the month is spent teleconferencing lectures about the business/logistics of medicine. As you might imagine, there is no additional call or responsibilities outside of the lectures, so, I'm looking forward to things like spring cleaning and supporting T as he studies, studies, studies! (He will spend this week in another review course and then take another licensing exam next Monday). 

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment