Sunday, December 11, 2016

HO2-- WEEK 28


This week..
-- we finished putting up Christmas lights - about time, right? We sprung for some fancy lights that are controlled by an app on your cellphone and you can pick from 140 different color + effect combinations. The pictures above aren't a very good representation of all the options but I've accepted the challenge to have a different display every night! Tonight, they are turquoise + glimmer.. last night was Valentine's Day + sparkle. We're also loving the addition of a real evergreen wreath on our door. And, if you're wondering, we have the newest Pentatonix Christmas CD on repeat.
-- well, month, I've been working with cardiology. Have we talked about this? So I just see the inpatient consults (I don't spend any time in their clinics) for all the typical cardiac issues: chest pain, fast heart rates, arrhythmia, etc. We have a cath lab so we can take care of nearly every issue except for bypass surgeries (we send them to Lincoln for those). I've always loved cardiology (the physiology is so logical!) so I'm enjoying my month. When I'm not in the hospital seeing their patients, I'm seeing patients in my own clinic or volunteering at the community clinic in town.

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment