Sunday, September 25, 2016

HO2-- WEEK 17

Most used birthday gifts this week
This week...
-- we've been totally focused on preparing for our trip! Typically I'm pretty hush on social media while we travel but I suspect we'll post a fair number of pictures real-time. If not, I'll be sure to share a bunch when we get home! The next few days are full of chores, errands, and packing - wish us luck! It's been over one year since our last trip and we are anxious to leave! We are first headed to NYC to see the major tourist spots and spend time with my brothers! After NYC we will catch a short cruise (of course! Would you expect anything else from us?!) and spend a couple days in Bermuda. Fingers crossed for beautiful weather!
-- all of the people who attend our church are now combined to one worship time! That may seem like a silly thing to put on the blog but we are excited to have one, larger group instead of multiple smaller congregations so we can more easily make new friends. The hymns sure sounded good with triple the voices today!
-- was my last week working with the general surgeons (at least for a while). I really enjoy the OR but it's always fun to switch to a new speciality each month. What am I doing next month? Well.. I'm waiting for an office manager to return my phone call - so it's yet to be determined! As long as I have something lined up by the time I return from vacation, right?

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment