Sunday, August 28, 2016

HO2-- WEEK 13


This week..
-- we made our first pass through the Nebraska State Fair to watch the Draft Horse Show with others from my office! We were only there a couple hours, but we tried our first fair food: Smoked Nachos from Pig in a Blanket (smoked pork + campfire beans + cheddar cheese sauce + barbecue sauce over tortilla chips). We are excited to go back at the end of the week.
-- also hosted friends from Omaha for the night when they came to run the Fair's half-marathon. It was so great to have some time to catch up and give them a place to crash for the night. T was motivated to make space in our office for an air mattress and he made it work! Sorry to everyone else who always had to crash on the sectional!
-- is my last few days dedicated to OB/GYN for a while. I still get to help with the scheduled c-sections one week each month and see my own pregnant ladies in clinic, but I'll be switching to the surgery service mid-week. Surgery in Omaha was one of the most time consuming rotations but they're really great to us out here and I'll have plenty of flexibility to celebrate birthdays, watch Husker Football, etc. But in the meantime, I have a presentation to finish..

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment