Sunday, December 6, 2015

HOI-- WEEK 27

Bathroom selfie @ Block 16 - my brother's art
This week..
-- I started my next rotation, Geriatrics! I was pleasantly surprised that my schedule is almost entirely 8-5 rounding at local nursing homes instead of the more rigorous hours I expected to navigate. I never assumed I would spend the holidays with my family during my first year of residency so I am totally spoiled with this schedule. I am so grateful!
-- we nearly finished our Christmas shopping online thanks to Cyber Monday deals! The convenience is just too hard to resist! I even talked T into a new laptop as our college laptops bit the dust. Now I'll be able to chart or blog anywhere in our house! He is too good to me :)
-- T started an indoor soccer league! He has been working out nearly daily for the past year but now he is super motivated because he wants to play well. He is such a good example of living a healthy lifestyle!
-- we watched the MLS finals with friends this afternoon. Yay Portland! We love our neighborhood and the spontaneous viewing parties that arise since we live so close to one another. We will sure miss this community when we move next year.
-- we ordered our Christmas cards! If you would like to be include in our mailing, make sure we have your current address!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment