Sunday, November 29, 2015

HOI-- WEEK 26

Thanksgiving 2015               
This week we..
-- had a fabulous time celebrating with our families Thanksgiving - twice! 
-- started Thursday with a very cold, windy, and rainy Turkey Bowl football game. I delivered a baby earlier in the week so I swing over to the hospital to visit mom & baby and then caught the last hour of the game. Those boys will play at any temperature!
-- ended Thursday at my parent's house enjoying a fantastic, traditional Thanksgiving meal. We brought a wild rice pilaf and cranberry sauce. I'll post both recipes next week so I know where to find them in case I need them next year..
-- weren't able to watch the Husker game together because T had to work. But, we did spend the evening playing games with my family (Heads Up, Ubongo, dice, & Shanghi Rummy). Dad is determined to catch up to all of us at Ubongo...
-- had a fabulous second Thanksgiving with T's family on Saturday. We had a laid-back morning of cooking while I tried to beat his family at Upwords until T could join us after work. We love spending time with our families! We are so lucky!
-- put up the Christmas tree & lights in the windows (it's out best solution to by having an outlet out front!). It's bittersweet to think this will be the last time we decorate the tree in this house. It's been a good 4+ years!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment