Sunday, October 11, 2015

HOI-- WEEK 19


This week I...
-- enjoyed working as part of the Endocrinology team at the hospital, caring for things like diabetes, adrenal insufficiency, thyroid disease, and other hormonal issues. It's a nice change to not be the "primary team" and instead being the consult. It's a lot less paperwork and calls from ancillary staff!
-- dreamed of the upcoming week because T and I both took time off work to spend together! There are only a few months this year when I'm even allowed to use my vacation. Since I'm eligible for up to a week off this month- I took it! Our plans are still fluid but I'll let you know next Sunday how we show to spend our time!
-- officially sold my first car! Literally right as we were leaving the parking lot after the sale, our car started to tremble. The original plan had been to take the cash right to the Apple Store and buy a laptop. But, we put those plans on hold and were responsible instead and took the cash to the mechanic..
-- attended a baby shower for one of T's coworkers that was comparable to a wedding reception. There was a full dinner, tons to drink, multiple impressive desserts (that dessert on the right side of the picture is made entirely of jello!), a DJ, and tons of games with prizes. I also received my first capia

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment