Sunday, February 2, 2014

M3-- WEEK THIRTY ONE

The highlight of our week was celebrating T's graduation with family! We picked up some delciousness from Summer Kitchen Cafe (two potato casseroles and an assortment of breakfast goodies) and met everyone at my parent's house. Shout out to my parents for being generous and offering their house! We fit much better in their kitchen than in our own..

 

We love celebrating T! I surprised him with something he has been talking about for a while now.. an opportunity to fly a plane!

In our discussions shortly after I decided on Family Medicine (have I told you all I made up my mind? That deserves another post! Spoiler - I'm applying to programs right now!) T voiced that he would love to get a pilots license. We know it won't be right away because it is expensive but this way he can have a little taste now!

I'll be in the OR this week with the Gyn Surg team. Then just a week of Surg Onc and I'm done with this rotation! Have a great week!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment