Sunday, November 25, 2012

M2- WEEK FOURTEEN

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. T worked both Wednesday and Friday, so we had to keep the festivities short & sweet.

First thing Thursday morning, T played in the Turkey Bowl with friends from church (a yearly tradition). He says it was by far the best weather he has ever played in. (T left the game after over an hour so we could get on the road to Grand Island- other years the game ends early because people can't handle the cold/snow any longer.)


After stopping at the gas station for a cream soda, we made the drive to celebrate with T's family in Grand Island. We were totally spoiled as Grams made all the food. Besides feasting, we watched a lot of football, glanced through Black Friday ads, and my favorite- looked at old pictures starting with T's Grandparent's wedding photos. T's cousins made it to town an hour or so before we left- so we squeezed in some fun and baby holding :)


The rest of this weekend we spent between our home and my parent's. Half of the pictures on my iPhone are of my brother doing random things and the other half are from the Husker game, playing cards, and decorating my parent's house:


Finally, the highlight of my Thanksgiving weekend is always putting up my tree.  T & I play Christmas music on Pandora (She & Him Station this year) and T is the one to put the angel on the tree. Like last year, we are keeping it simple with white lights and all gold ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment