Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Vacation

Hi friends. I've missed you.

I've been sneaky... I haven't actually blogged in over two weeks.

I scheduled a bunch of posts to go live last week because we took a little trip:



Sorry I couldn't be honest.. but there are crazy people on the internet so I couldn't tell ya until we got back.

We sailed on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas sailing to:
- Labadee, Haiti
- Falmouth, Jamaica
- Cozumel, Mexico

We love cruising. Love love love it.

We enjoy the shows (we saw Chicago, ice skaters, divers, hand-balancers, dancer, singers, even Madagascar 3 in 3D), the food (we ate incredible food in impressive amounts), the activities (this ship had rock climbing, ice skating, surf-simulators, mini-golf, table-tennis, pools.. even a zip line), and of course, the amazing staff on board! Here are some incredible pictures of the ship.

If you want the full recap, you can check out this book we made from the trip. I suggest clicking "full screen" so you can read the text:
(I have a blogging problem.. Google is refusing to allow me to upload any more pictures on the blog without paying. So this is one way around that problem until I decide how to continue)

Click here to view this photo book larger



If you weren't up to browsing through the whole lot, I will post the few that I was able to load:


This was a first for our family: a we-are-adults-now-so-pay-your-way vacation. We sure missed Evan!!

Susannah, Mom, Dad, Ryan, Me, T

You would more likely find us dressed like this:

Labadee, Haiti

One of our favorite features of the ship was the FlowRider:



Our vacation was amazing :)


We are already talking about where to sail next! Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment