Sunday, April 21, 2024

 


This week..

— ended in Omaha with a SuperNova volleyball game. T and I have had so much fun with these season tickets! On our way into town, we stopped at the drive-through zoo. We had the most fun hiking through their trails. Elle pretended to be our tour guide “I do this every day. Watch your step” and was completely excited to take the “strenuous” route. Cal jumped and ran and skipped through the trails as well. T would say that seeing the bald eagles was his highlight. Cal would say sitting on the tractor was his favorite. The kids asked good questions and also said hilarious things like “I see the red heads!” when Cal spotted the cranes.While we were at the game, Elle told Gigi my response to her inquiry about a specific birthday present was that I “may” get it for her “which always means she will”. She isn’t wrong! The kids have birthdays in 2 weeks and then at the end of the month we visit Seattle to see my sister and spend a week on an Alaskan cruise. Sandwich in Mother’s Day, Gigi’s birthday, the last day of school and tickets to the volleyball championship- May should be a great month!


xo,


Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment