Sunday, June 9, 2019


This week..
-- was back to reality after our vacation! It was an especially hard transition for me as work was even busier than normal. About half of my coworkers were away at a conference which left the rest of us with long days. I have paperwork to catch up on still this afternoon and then I should be ready to take on another week. Elle enjoyed time outside playing with her water table while Dad pulled weeds and planted a patch of wildflowers behind our garage in the alley. Our town is gorgeous right now as all the peonies bloom and we're lucky to have both a line along the back of our property and just across the alley. Elliotte is so precious around flowers (she loves them!) and typically is very gentle just barely touching each petal. This weekend we were back in Omaha for 24 hours while E & T hung with my parents and I attended a leadership training meeting for church. We are happily staying put this weekend and letting my parents come to us to celebrate Father's Day. But this is summer, right? A little bit chaotic because there are so many fun opportunities to be out and about!

xo,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment