Sunday, March 31, 2019



This week..
-- I had to laugh when I repeatedly introduced Elle to new experiences that I thought she would be delighted with.. and she was completely underwhelmed. Like bubbles! meh. But she'll burst into giggles when she picks up dirt off the floor or hears the tub/shower running. Oh well. We are loving this spring weather and the chance to introduce Elle to the outdoors! We have a lot of time at the parks planned in our near future!
-- we made the most of the week despite a fair amount of call, hospital rounds, and meetings in my schedule. T (literally) ran over to a friend's house to watch some of the sweet 16 basketball games. We also restarted our HelloFresh subscription and had delicious meals that I didn't have to spend any time planning or shopping for!

xo,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment