Sunday, November 5, 2017

HO3-- WEEK 18

T's view for the game!
This week..
-- we were lucky enough to have one of T's cousins come visit for the weekend! The spent Saturday in Lincoln with other family and at the Husker Football game. Too bad we lost in overtime - but they said it was a beautiful day to be outdoors!
-- is a new month so a new rotation! This month I am doing inpatient pediatrics. I've spent most of my time in our NICU but I've also seen any patients admitted to the pediatrics floor. We don't have a high volume of kids in the hospital each day (good for the community! but not great for training!) so I spend any downtime seeing kids in clinic too. 
-- we also thoroughly enjoyed daylight savings time. Even better? We met as a region for church today so instead of a 10 o'clock meeting we met at 11 o'clock leaving even more time for a lazy morning. I feel like this needs documented as my facebook and instagram are full of mom's reporting how early their kids woke them up this morning. We also ate some epic sloppy joes. I cannot remember the last time either of us had one - but this recipe with paprika, chili powder, and liquid smoke was right on. 

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment