Sunday, March 13, 2016

HOI-- WEEK 41

9am game break with my coworkers (residents vs students!)-- other people
 may just chat while they drink their morning caffeine.. not us!
This week..
-- we took a few applicants to my Primary Care Program out to dinner. The department pays so the applicants have a chance to ask questions to us residents without program directors or other administration present. It was not subtle that my coworkers and I love our program. We are quite passionate!
-- my pager is glued to my hip! I have a patient that I expect to go into labor at any second so anytime we leave the house I make sure I have my hospital badge and tennis shoes in the car! #lifeofanoncalldoctor
-- our house smells delicious! Between fresh air from open windows, real food in the oven, and time to light a candle - it's pretty dreamy!
-- we enjoyed city-wide church meetings this weekend. Twice a year the whole city of Omaha meets and the speakers are always amazing, uplifting, inspiring people -- we love it!
-- we are sending good vibes to our out-of-state friends who are expecting a baby this week! So fun!
-- we had a spontaneous dinner party Friday night. We're eating diner at home - why not have people join?! It was nothing fancy but it's great to have time to do it!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment