Sunday, December 13, 2015

HOI-- WEEK 28

(bonus points if you caught the fast heart rate pun)
This week..
-- was fabulous! We've been hanging with friends, working on projects, and enjoying time with our family. I'll try to pick just a few highlights to share here..
-- the Christmas parties began! The highlight is always our friend's annual Ugly Sweater Party and T was extra excited to wear his Dallas Cowboys sweater. It's traditions like these that that we will be super bummed if we miss next year!
-- I had dinner with one of my favorite people! We always meet at Chipotle and she always makes me laugh until I have huge creases in my makeup. I hope you have a friend like her in your life too :)
-- is part of the residency requirement season. I was able to attend one of the dinners where applicants are able to ask us questions about the program/Omaha/whatever! They are fun, low-key events -- nothing like a formal interview. It's fun to meet new people and help them decide if our program may be a fit!
-- we made our best semi-homemade pizza yet! We are loving having time together in the evenings (and real food!). This time we used Trader Joe's original pizza crust with fresh mozzarella + shaved parmesan + sautéed onions & green pepper + sausage crumbles. It's really all about the right proportions..

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment