Sunday, January 19, 2014

M3-- WEEK TWENTY NINE

This is where T spent his weekend:

This past weekend was the annual family mancation!  People often ask me how I feel when T is away.. of course I miss him! But this weekend flew by because I had another one of those long overnight calls (the 2nd of the week!).

(image source here)
L&D was a super fun rotation - even though it is super saturated with students so you are able to do very little. I spent the majority of my week sitting in scrubs studying and a minimal part of the week delivering babies. The overnight calls were definitely where I saw/did the most - so they were well worth the sleepless nights!

The absolute highlight of my week was dinner Friday night with some of my favorite women :)


Here are some sneaky video clips of Gma learning to take a picture with an iPhone. We had such a good laugh!

Gma iPhone Adventures on Vimeo.

These next two weeks I'll spend in the clinic doing a lot of annual exams and some breast cancer workup. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the limited hours that come with clinic :)

Hope you enjoyed the gorgeous weather today! I missed most of it because I headed from the hospital, to church, to bed.. before heading to a friend's house for dinner. But I did drive with my sunroof open! Have a great week!

xo,
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment