Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another week...

In our house...



... we had to dig out the comforter because fall is here! Have you switched to your fall/winter bedding?

We also started a brand new habit, hopefully it will become a habit, pre-making lunches! We both pack our lunches each day (I sometimes pack a dinner as well) but we get lazy during the week. So today, I made two big recipes:

Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork RECIPE

Seriously Simple Beef Stew RECIPE
The pulled pork is a favorite of ours. The stew was good too, especially since we had a bag of baby carrots that haven't budged from our fridge for weeks. I would lessen/leave out the A1 next time. Although, I have a feeling it could make Ryan Major's top dinner list (he is a A1 fanatic on steak). Hopefully cooking once a week and pre-packing the recipes into smaller containers will save us time during the week!


The next set of news has mixed feelings in our house. We got new living room chairs! (Clearly, I am the one happy about this...)


Travis is disappointed because this is his prized possession:


It has some selling points: its gigantic. your head can flop while you nap and still be supported. the arm rests are padded... he could go on and on. I suggested we relocate it to the office, he is still trying to fit it in his man cave (aka the basement).

And finally, before I sign off (T and I decided to have an 8pm date tonight!) here is a pictures of the flowers my friend left on my doorstep last night to celebrate getting through my tough test. We have the best friends/neighbors! Oh, and they are in a fabulous vase we received for our wedding. 



Have a fabulous week!



1 comment:

  1. Dang K! That doctor Pepper recipe looked good! Very profesh. And your right i do love my a1! :) Love you K and hope you have an amazing week! Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete